Here are some simple stuff that have made me happier and my days brighter every day. Dare to try some?
- Smile to strangers. You will be surprised of how many of them actually return your smile. Maybe you’ve made their days brighter, too!
- Say “Hello” or “Good morning” first to others. They don’t say it back? So what?
- Say “Thank you” every time people do something good to you. You have every right to say thank you, no matter what the response is.
- Queue. Be (properly) patient.
- Hold the door for the person after you.
- Throw your trash into the trashcans.
- Have a child’s enthusiasm. Try new things every once in a while.
- Laugh a lot. Age may give you wrinkles, but the prettiest wrinkles are those made from lots of smiles and laughter.
- Give things to others. Share your stuff. A smile, a penny, a bite, or even a prayer, could mean a lot to those in need.
- Ignore unimportant people’s opinion. You don’t need to do every single thing people want you to do. Dare to be different; dare to be yourself. Go anti-mainstream!
Be good not because you want people to love you. Be good for the sake of being good. Being good does not need a reason. Be good because you are good!
“Do not live every day as if it were your last; live every day as if it were your first.” – Paulo Coelho (@paulocoelho)
“Happiness is not something outside that you bring in. It is something inside that you bring out.” – Wilson Kanadi (@wilzkanadi)